Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
Hello! On this page you will find information about what types of books I review, and how to request me to review your novel. I will try to read and review your novel as quickly as I can, but keep in mind that I am still in school and therefore cannot devote all of my hours to this career, as much as I’d like to.
I will not hesitate to deny a request if:
1. I find material to be inappropriate (too many sexual scenes, constant obscene profanity, extremely mature themes and situations, etc.)
2. If it falls under a genre I do not like
3. If I feel as though I will not have the time to read your book over the course of one month
4. The book is not in the young adult category.
5. The book is non-fiction (self-help, spiritual, and biographies included)
Genres I Like:
4. Historical Fiction
6. Realistic Fiction
Genres I do not like:
This does not mean I will deny your request without question, it just means I will have to know a little bit more about the aspect of your novel before I make my decision.
I do not accept:
2. Adult works
4. Short stories
6. Unedited work
A little about my reviewing style:
1. I am brutally honest when I review books, and I do not hesitate to criticize.
2. I am very professional in my reviews
3. The “score” will be based off of plot, writing, characters, and originality, but I will touch upon anything else in the review.
4. My reviews are usually 7 paragraphs long, and they go both on my blog and my Facebook page.
How popular is my company?
Please see my “Follower Count and other Statistics” page.
Ready for me to review your novel?
1. Go to the “Facebook, Goodreads, Email, Blogcritics, and more!” page to find my email and other contact information.
2. Send me an email with your name, your company, the title of your novel, the genres it falls under, and a summary.
3. If I reply and give you the O.K., either send me a coupon for an eBook or the novel in PDF or Microsoft word format. I do not accept physical copies of novels.
Thank you so much and I hope to hear from you soon!